The trusted source for exotic mammal products worldwide.
Manufacturer and distributor of species specific foods and supplies for exotic mammals.
Call Us 1-866-988-0301
8 am - 4 pm EST M-F
Select a Species
January 7, 2010 on 6:48 pm
2) Change in consistency of droppings or lack of droppings.
3) Weeping eyes and/or runny nose
4) Drooling, pawing at mouth (signs of teeth problems).
5) White vaginal discharge and/or bloody or mucousy anal discharge.
5 Tips to prevent illness
1) Feed a proper diet including fresh water and provide clean air.
2) Provide access to regular exercise.
3) House in a controled environment without excessive heat, humidity or drafts.
4) Keep cage and accessories clean & dry.
5) Provide a source of vitamin C and lactobacillus acidophilus probiotic.
See Chinchilla Information page for more … Click Here